There are two ways to register on our website:
1. Automatic registration when creating an exchange request. During the order process, you will need to provide your email address. After successfully creating an order, a password will be sent to the specified email address to access your account on the site. This way, you don't have to spend a lot of time on complex registration.
2. "Registration" - manual registration on the main page of the site.. Fill out the required fields with your email address and password, and then confirm your registration. You will then be able to log into your account using the details you provided during registration.
To find out the list of supported cryptocurrencies on our exchanger, go to the order creation page and click on the field for selecting the currency for exchange. You will see the entire list of cryptocurrencies that are currently supported. Please note that the list may be updated and expanded.
If you do not find the cryptocurrency you need in the list, please contact our support team via online chat on the website. We are always ready to consider proposals for adding new coins and try to satisfy the needs of our customers.
On our exchanger we support transactions with fiat money (for example, rubles) through any banks in the Russian Federation. We accept funds sent to the bank card number, as well as through a QIWI wallet, indicating the wallet number in the QIWI direction. Thus, you can use the services of our exchanger, regardless of the Russian bank you choose.
To exchange cryptocurrency for fiat money or vice versa, follow these steps:
1. Go to the main page of our website.
2. In the exchange section, select the required cryptocurrency and bank for fiat money (for example, rubles).
3. Enter the amount you want to exchange and check the exchange rate.
4. Fill in the required fields with information about your wallet for cryptocurrency and bank account or QIWI card/wallet number for fiat money.
5. Read and agree to the terms of exchange, and then click the "Exchange" button to confirm the transaction.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the exchange by sending cryptocurrency or fiat money to the address or account provided.
After completing all the necessary steps, the exchange will be processed and you will receive the specified amount in the selected currency to your wallet or bank account.
On our exchanger there are no restrictions on the number of orders you can create. However, there are minimum and maximum amounts for each exchange direction. When creating an exchange request, you will see information about the minimum and maximum amount available for the selected transaction. This allows you to understand what amounts you can exchange in a single order and tailor your transactions accordingly.
At our exchange, we strive for complete transparency regarding fees. All exchange fees are already included in the rate that you see when creating an exchange request. We have no hidden fees, and you see the exact amount you give and the amount you receive when you create an order.
Please note that fees may vary depending on the chosen cryptocurrency, bank or fiat withdrawal method. We recommend that you carefully review the exchange rates and terms before creating an order to ensure you are aware of all costs associated with your transaction.
The speed of processing an order for cryptocurrency exchange may depend on various factors. After your cryptocurrency is fully received in our wallet, your order will be processed according to the regulations. On average, the order processing time ranges from 5 to 15 minutes. However, it is worth considering that different cryptocurrencies have different rates of receipt, and the time for funds to be credited may depend on the network and the current load of the blockchain. In some cases, the exchange may take longer due to network delays. Therefore, we recommend taking these factors into account and patiently waiting for the exchange to complete.
1. When creating an exchange request, fill in the full name of the card holder and indicate the correct card number in the appropriate fields.
2. Click the "Exchange" button after filling in all the required data.
3. You will be redirected to a verification page where you need to upload a photo of your card.
4. Take a photo of your bank card in your hand against the background of the exchanger’s website, make sure that the first and last 4 digits of the card are visible in the photo. This is necessary to confirm card ownership and comply with security requirements.
It is important to comply with photo requirements and provide up-to-date information to speed up the verification process and ensure a successful exchange.
If you have lost your account password, you can regain access using the following steps:
1. Go to the authorization page on the exchanger’s website.
2. Find and click the "Forgot your password?" button. or similar link.
3. Enter the email address that was used to register your account.
4. Check your email and follow the instructions in the email to recover your password.
If you have any problems or questions related to using our exchanger, you can contact our support team in one of the following ways:
1. Chat on the website: Our website has an online chat where you can ask your question and get quick help from our specialists. Chat is available in the lower right corner of the screen.
2. Email: If you prefer to contact us by email, please write to [email protected] with a description of your problem or question. We try to respond to all messages as quickly as possible.
Our support team is available 24/7 and we are always ready to help you resolve any questions or problems you may have. Feel free to contact us anytime!